Pages

Monday 5 August 2013

Diary of a Christmas Wombat by Jackie French‏


 My Review

Unfortunately we really didn't see the point of this picture book! It's very silly and I would of liked to have said but the kids will find it fun, but my daughter looked at me when it was finished and she wasn't really getting the point either.

Saying all of that, I think this would be a good book for twitchy little people who can't sit still for long and would rather look at the pictures!

The storyline follows a wombat on his quest to find carrots! He even encounters some Christmas faces along the way....

What also annoyed me was the way it kept repeating carrots, carrots, carrots......Grrrrr!

Okay it's fair to say this was most definitely not the picture book for us! On a big plus side, the illustrations were super cute and very funny, we enjoyed them a whole lot!

1.5 / 5 Stars!

*Special thanks to Harper Collins Children's Books for the review copy*

You can also check this book out on Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment