Pages

Thursday 25 April 2013

Socks by Elizabeth Lindsay & Nick Sharratt‏


My Review

Socks is one of them brilliant books that simply begs to be read out loud and with great enthusiasm! You will have the best fun ever with this super fun book and it's safe to say it has a place on our favourites shelf!

The illustrations are fabulous and the different brightly coloured socks are so eye-catching and quite wonderful! My daughter actually had to stop on every page to pick which pair she liked best - I had to pick mine too of course!

I think the best thing about this silly book is the way it flows and rhymes so beautifully.It also bumps along at a great fast moving pace and kids will not even have a second to be distracted!

We really did have a blast with this book and we will definitely be getting our grubby paws on PANTS, which I can only assume will be equally as brilliant!

A BIG 5 Stars!

*Special thanks to David Fickling Books for the review copy*

Carly :)

Check this book out on Amazon

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do it! Two blogs! I can barely keep up with one. I am sure you and Lily will have tons of fun reviewing all these adorable kids books.

    ReplyDelete