Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Reasons My Kid is Crying by Greg Pembroke‏

 My Review

This is a super fun little delight of a book that had me laughing out loud like an idiot!

Everyone knows children cry, but until you're a parent you will never understand just how much! It's a relentless noise that never ends and when you get to the end of a long cry filled day and tuck them nicely into bed - you can bet there will be at least one whimper throughout the night!

This book is empowering, it lets us readers know that you are not alone. Children all over the world are blubbering about the most ridiculous reasons - which after the hair pulling event, is actually quite funny!

Greg Pembroke started something quite brilliant and it has been so wonderful to see everything together in this book - let's hope it's the first book of many!

The collection of crying children in here are hilarious. I particularly liked the: eating diaper cream, he threw all his toys in the toilet, he doesn't like the grass and I have no idea why my child is crying pages.

All in all, this is a charming and very funny book, that I would highly recommend to parents who think their children cry too much and are pulling their hair out! You are not alone parents!!

5/5 Stars!

*Special thanks to Boxtree for the review copy*

No comments:

Post a Comment