Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Having a little break


Hi guys! I just wanted to let you all know that I'm having a little time off from my picture book blog. I have one psychology assignment due in around a week (it's seriously hard and pickling my brain) and also a social sciences assignment due in a couple of weeks (hopefully that doesn't confuddle my brain half as much). I'm not having a long break just another week or so, until I get everything back on track. I will definitely be back before Christmas and I have tons of the most fabulous picture books to share with you all.

Coming up to Christmas is such a hectic time. My daughter is a sheep in the nativity and the pains we have had to go through about the costume and also the 1 line she has to say *sigh*, but I just know it will be a very special event.

See you all soon!

Carly xx

No comments:

Post a Comment