Pages

Sunday 16 June 2013

Charlie & Lola - My Doodling & Colouring-in Book‏ by Lauren Child


My Review

This is actually the greatest activity book ever and every child needs one of these to call their own!

I found it near impossible to pry this away from my daughter's hands. It kept her occupied for weeks because it really is jam packed with super fun things to do!

On each page there are some instructions - like, draw what everyone is having for lunch or some of your favourite things on the shopping shelves. Kids can have a blast using their imaginations on each page - my daughter even collected leaves and bits & bobs from around the house to stick in, just to make it super duper special!

There's also a lot to learn in here, like drawing emotions on faces, patterns, the weather and tons more....

We absolutely loved this fabulous activity book and we really can't recommend it enough! It's definitely a big winner for any Charlie and Lola fan and I know there are plenty of those out there.

A BIG 5 Stars!

*Special thanks to Puffin for the review copy*

Check this book out on Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment